IJCSIC solicit original work in all areas of Computer Science Engineering. In particular, we seek original work on identifying new research and development challenges, developing new techniques and advanced information technology solutions in Computer Science Engineering for future computing systems, innovative information and communication technologies and applications.
High-quality papers are solicited that will undergo the usual Double Blind Peer-Review (DBPR) procedure of the Journal for inclusion in the IJCSIC Journal and Microsoft Research. Authors must upload their manuscripts as PDF to the following Journal's Microsoft CMT link. Submitted Manuscripts should not exceed 20 pages and strictly follow the IJCSIC A4 double column format.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
1. Computer Science Engineering and Technology
2. Computational Mathematics
3. Computational Biology
4. Computational Chemistry
5. Computational Economics
6. Computational Electromagnetics
7. Computational Engineering
8. Computational Finance
9. Computational Fluid dynamics
10. Computational Forensics
11. Computational Geophysics
12. Computational Intelligence
13. Computational Linguistics
14. Computational Mechanics
15. Computational Neuroscience
16. Computational Physics
17. Computational Statistics
18. Environmental Simulation
19. Geographic Information System (GIS)
and other Computer Science related areas.